Six ways men can escape poverty, stress
Last Updated on: 13th December 2018, 10:08 am
Most relationships are now breaking because a woman’s expectation is too much for a man. Sometimes, even a workingwoman is not supportive in meeting domestic needs and a man must be in charge.
While that is a major problem in today’s digital era – the 21st Century, below are few steps men can follow to avoid being in acute poverty and stress.
1. Get the right woman: Forget the slay queens and women with nice looks but zilch brains. Get a woman who will not only support your vision but will also push you to achieve more. A woman who will inspire you to work harder; and not a woman who just makes you feel hard. He who finds a real woman finds a good thing and obtains favor and power to create wealth.
2. Stop taking cheap drinks: I have no problem with having drinks during social interaction and networking. However, when you drink cheap drinks or drink in cheap places, you hang out with cheap people who have cheap ideas and a cheap future. Big business opportunities are found in places where the drinks are expensive. In fact, in places where they sell cheap drinks; the only people you will find there are people who will be asking you for money. They even clap endlessly when they see you coming.
3. Stop being lazy: You are too lazy for your own good. You sleep the whole day and blame the regime for your own poverty. “A little sleep, a little slumber, poverty shall overtake you like a political cadre in overalls”. A lot of men are just lazy when it comes to making money. They have enough energy to give a woman five orgasm, but have no energy to start one organization; that’s why it is so easy for men to manufacture children than it is to make even pegs for putting children’s clothes on the line.
4. Know industrious things: If you keep too much debris in your head, you get a junk life. I know a lot of men who are so sharp when you are talking about girls, about soccer and about street politics, who is Rich who is not, who has a good house but you can’t bring a topic about investment, innovation and business.
They start looking at their
phone, yawning or saying bye. They unsure useless things, videos and memes go
viral fast than constructive things. A man must know how to do at least one
productive thing (have one skill) even without having gone to college.
5. Connect with big men who are better than you and learn how to add value to yourself. Many men are not productive in the economy because of lack of mentorship.
6. Work: Learn how to do something in a smart way and then start doing not dreaming and thinking. Don’t only pray and expect blessings to come your way without you taking action on what’s in your mind.